The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player. You will be a lead developer responsible for the development of new software products and enhancements to existing products. You should excel in working with large-scale applications and frameworks and have outstanding communication and leadership skills. The role is focused on working on a roadmap of new features for our new platform. You will play an integral part in the design, development, and delivery of new features, providing strong technical and delivery leadership and input into proposed solutions. You will get to own your changes end-to-end, from design, all the way through to the delivery to customers. You will be responsible for supporting junior developers and a pivotal member of the team. You will be on a perpetual contract with us combined with a competitive salary and a truly fun team to work with.
- Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
- Consumer Web Development Experience for High-Traffic, Public Facing web applications
- Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements
- Coordinate cross-functionally to ensure project meets business objectives and compliance standards
- Support test and deployment of new products and features
- Participate in code reviews
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience with Agile or Scrum software development methodologies
- Ability to multitask, organise, and prioritise work
- Excellent proficiency in building backend APIs using NodeJS
- Strong CI/CD, TDD principles
- Architecting and automating the build process for production-ready applications
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and debugging skills
- Knowledge and experience with MongoDB, and Docker technologies.
[dynamichidden page-url "CF7_bloginfo show=Sr. Software Engineer – Full Stack (MEAN)"]