- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role.
- Experience in project management and QA methodology.
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus.
- Working knowledge of test management software (e.g., TestRail) and SQL
- Familiarity with Build & Deploy environments (e.g., MavenBitbucketet, Jenkins).
- Experience working in agile-based projects.
- Should have experience in Web Apps and API Testing.
- Core Java- basic knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Involvement In Creating of the Test Cases, Test Scenarios and Test Data.
- Preparation Of Test Strategy.
- Involvement In Database Testing.
- Responsible for GUI and Functional Testing, using Black Box Testing Techniques.
- Involvement in Test Execution, Result Analyzing, and Defect Reporting.
- Involved in Analyzing the Requirements and Communicating with BA Team for a Better Understanding of the Requirements.
- Responsible For Test Deliverables, Prioritizes and Monitors Activities to Meet Such Dates for Assigned Features.
- Identified Test Cases and Test Data.
- Execution of Test Cases From JIRA.
- Performing Functional Testing and Regression Testing, Integration, Testing, Sanity Testing.
- Identifying Test Cases for Automation.
- Reviewing the Automation Script.
[dynamichidden page-url "CF7_bloginfo show=QA Job"]