We are looking for a Ruby on Rails developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby and Rails code. Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems Help maintain code quality, organization and automatization.
- Experience with Ruby on Rails, along with other common libraries
- Good understanding of the syntax of Ruby and its structure
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, Mocking, ORM, and RESTful
- 5 days working company
- No bond
- Referral Bonus
- Attractive leave policy
- Growth and Learning Opportunities
[dynamichidden page-url "CF7_bloginfo show=ROR Developer"]